Submit or Update Your Local Address
Local Address Requirement
All students living off-campus are required to log into their Agora Portal and follow the prompts to submit their local off-campus address. We ask you to complete this requirement right away. Failure to submit your local (off-campus) address will result in a hold being placed on your student account and hinder the University’s ability to locate you or your roommates in the case of an emergency.
How to Submit Your Local Address
- Go to portal.bc.edu, choose the “My Services” tab.
- Choose “Addresses/Phone Numbers/Emergency Contact” from the “Account and Personal Info” box.
- Click on “update/confirm” link.
- Update the “Local Address & Phone Information” field. If you are commuting from home, please re-enter your home address in the local address field.
- Submit address update confirmation.
Deadline For Submission
Submit Your Address to Avoid a Hold Placed on Your Student Account
Students are required to submit their local (off-campus) address by Tuesday, January 17, 2017. Please submit that address right away! If you don't update your address a hold will be placed on your account and prevent you from most student actions, such as add/drop, course registration, or participating in the housing selection process. If a hold is place on your account, it will remain there until your local address is updated in Agora and email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the hold on your account removed.