Simple Security Suggestions
Whether you are on the beach or volunteering with a service group, your house or apartment could be targeted by thieves because no one is there. In the past, thieves have targeted computers, speakers, video games, tablets, bikes, and other high-value portable items. Be intentional when leaving your house or apartment so that your TV is still there when you get back!
Simple Security Suggestions:
- Keep all expensive property out of plain view or take it with you over breaks
- Secure your door locks - use bolt locks
- Make your apartment look occupied
- Reinforce windows with additional locks
- Be careful about information you put in auto email responses or on Facebook
- Report suspicious activity immediately to Boston Police!!!