The Breakfast Club
What is the Breakfast Club? The Breakfast Club is comprised of student volunteers who spend about 45 to 60 minutes removing trash from the off-campus neighborhood sidewalks and streets. As a thank you for their time, students are treated to a free meal at Eagle’s Deli and given a free Breakfast Club t-shirt.
Where does it take place? Volunteers meet in front of Greycliff Hall (2051 Comm. Ave.) and then walk around the off-campus neighborhood in pairs.
When do they happen? The Breakfast Club meets at 10:30 a.m. each Sunday after a BC home football game throughout the fall. All cleanup supplies are provided.
Who volunteers? This intended for students living off-campus, but it is open to the entire BC community. There is no long term commitment expected from any volunteer, students can register from week to week simply by emailing BCbreakfastclub@gmail.com.
Breakfast Club Fall 2015 Schedule:
- Sunday, September 6 at 10:30am (Maine)
- Sunday, September 13 at 10:30am (Howard)
- Sunday, September 20 at 10:30am (Florida State)
- Sunday, September 27 at 10:30am (Northern Illinois)
- Sunday, October 11 at 10:30am (Wake Forest)
- Sunday, November 1 at 10:30am (Virginia Tech)
- Sunday, November 8 at 10:30am (NC State)
|The 2016 Breakfast Club T-Shirt|
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-552-3075.